The CPAS Podcast Studio is open to staff and students throughout ANU (not just scientists!) to record and grow podcast series.
The CPAS Podcast Studio is open to staff and students throughout ANU (not just scientists!) to record and grow podcast series. Your success is our success: we want to help you make the biggest and best podcast series in the world.
What we provide
- The CPAS Podcast Studio is set up as a four mic desk (expandable under certain circumstances to six mics). We’ve got mics, memory cards, a multi-track recorder and the desk and the room. All you’ll need to bring is yourselves (and a computer to edit and upload). The room and equipment will continue to evolve into the future - if there’s stuff that would really help your podcast series, let us know and we’ll think about it! The equipment has to stay in the room, it can’t be taken out (sorry).
- The room will start as a business hours room, but over time we are happy to discuss out of hours access.
- We’re also very keen to provide advice and guidance, on story-telling, brand, recording techniques and sound engineering - or anything else you’re wondering about.
Who can use it
- The Podcast Studio is open to staff and students throughout ANU, in any discipline or area. Got a podcast concept? We’re here to help!
- Boring grown up stuff: we will reserve the right to refuse access to the room if you’re naughty / planning to record anything odious. More precisely: we’ll expect everyone to follow the ANU Code of Conduct.
How to book and use
- Firstly, reach out to Will Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org) to chat about how it’ll work and how to book.
- The room is bookable via the a Google Calendar: http://bit.ly/2FiK6es. Lodge a request, and it’ll come to Will for approval.
- For your first (and potentially later) recording sessions, we’re very keen to sit in / sit nearby and help out. Let us know what you’re planning!
Peter Baume Building #42A
Acton ACT 2601 Australia