The Master of Science Communication Outreach is an exciting one-year graduate program offering specialist training in science communication performance and exhibition design.
This program fuses theory and practice to give graduates the knowledge and skills to communicate science through outreach programs, shows, workshops, in the media, online and more.
Join us for the online information session to hear more about the program and ask any questions.
Program key facts
- 1 year full-time (January intake only)
- Limited to 16 students per year
- 14 weeks fieldwork across Australia with Shell Questacon Science Circus
- $340 weekly stipend plus travel allowances
- Applications close 31 August
- Commonwealth Supported Places for all domestic students
Presenting the webinar will be the program convener, a current student and a Shell Questacon Science Circus Coordinator.