Insights into what the UNESCO Chair in Science Communication for the Public Goods has been and will be doing (events and research).
This will be a kickoff to the year to share some insight into what the UNESCO Chair in Science Communication for the Public Goods has been and will be doing (upcoming events and research).
- Dr Rini Astuti, Research Fellow for the Chair
- Christer de Silva, PhD Researcher
- Rita Agha, PhD Researcher
- Indigo Strudwicke, PhD Researcher
- Professor Sujatha Raman, Chair-holder
Please note that this is a two-hour event, and some food will be provided. It will also be a hybrid event, so all are welcome to join!
To join in-person, please come to the 1.30 Green Couch Room, Peter Baume Building 42a
To join virtually, please contact Sujatha Raman for details.