The Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science courses provide public speaking, presentation and media skills, exhibition design and communication research, team work and strategic communication skills to communicate science and technology with all manner of people from kindergarten to adulthood, as well as to culturally disparate and geographically isolated communities.
Below is a list of courses offered directly by the Centre or in collaboration with other ANU Schools and Centres.
- SCOM8014 - Communicating Science with the Public
- SCOM8012 - Science Communication and the Web
- SCOM8501 - Strategies in Science Communication
- SCOM8015 - Speaking of Science
- SCOM6016 - Science in the Media
- SCOM8021 - Ethics, Issues and Consequences of Science
- SCOM6027 - Science and Public Policy
- SCOM7000 - Research Project
- SCOM8004A - Fieldwork Placement
- SCOM6003 - Science in Popular Fiction