SCREN is a network of science communication researchers and educators who collectively share best practices in science communication training and engage collaboratively in science communication research.
Inaugurated in June 2007 under the auspices of the Director of the Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science at The Australian National University in Canberra, SCREN currently has more than 40 members from leading universities and research organisations both in Australia and overseas:
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Econnect Communication
- Flinders University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Southern Cross University
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Auckland
- The University of British Columbia
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Nairobi
- University of Otago
- Victoria University of Wellington
Please visit the SCREN publications page for a list of related publications.
For more information about joining SCREN please e-mail Dr Sean Perera.